Be confident of your unique position in the market and the relevance of your offer to your clients and customers. This is the role of strategy. A strong, clear, shared strategy is the cornerstone of business success.
This course is for professionals who want to establish themselves for future leadership positions. It is also designed for executives looking to challenge their current conduct of strategy to ensure best-practices. The Reality of Strategy is a challenging course, which will equip you with a concrete understanding of how strategy should work in order to drive a business forward.
Elsbeth Johnson, Ph.D. is an expert in strategy and acts as an advisor to Boards and senior teams globally. She is an Adjunct Professor at London Business School where she lectures on the EMBA and Sloane Programmes.
You will learn how to:
- Do strategy better
- Make clear strategic choices
- Avoid strategic comfort traps
- Focus your and others’ time on the right issues
- Apply the strategy diamond and take decisions around “Where will we play” and “How will we win?”
- Get the right balance between a focus on revenue and focus on costs
- Differentiate between deliberate and emergent strategies
- Drive the five conditions for the emergence of strategic innovation and “the serendipity of strategy”
- Apply the three tests to check if you have a strong enough strategy and you are articulating it clearly
- Understand how to truly be a learning organisation
- Your online course
- Online group coaching seminar
- Comprehensive course notes