About This Course
Learn the skills and proven techniques, based on scientific evidence and applied by successful executives, to add greater value in the room, increase your presence and grow your confidence.
These principles enable you to have maximum impact in important one-to-one meetings, group sessions and large presentations. It will change the way you impact those you encounter throughout your career.
Rebecca Newton, Ph.D. is a Business Psychologist, specialising in leadership, communication, collaboration and influence. She lectures in Management at the London School of Economics and was a Visiting Fellow at Harvard University. Dr Newton is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review.
You will learn how to:
- Connect with your audience
- Create messages that stick and are shared
- Discover what is powerful versus powerless language
- Have the impact you intend to haveAvoid the biggest communication dangers
- Use purposeful, engaging body language
- Manage nervousness and build your confidence
- Prepare for meetings and presentations quickly and effectively
- Be successful in unexpected, important encounters
- Generate audience confidence in you and your message
- Your online course
- Online group coaching seminar
- Comprehensive course notes